

I love the bright and beautiful blooms.

The revealing of a job well done.


The taste of something grown in my yard. Everyday I walk to the garden and look in awe. Each day something fresh happening. It took weeks to happen. It cost me energy and time. I waited and watched with anticipation.
Could it be that this is the attitude I should have towards all the growth that goes on within me as well? Planting his word in the soil of my heart. Allowing Him to water and weed. Taking the time to enjoy the colorful blooms and fruit from all that God has planted in me. This is fresh and refreshing and I am surrounded by Him.
"Certainly the faithful love of the Lord has not ended;
certainly God's compassion isn't through!
They are renewed every morning.
Great is your faithfulness!
I think: The Lord is my portion. Therefore, I'll wait for him.
The Lord is good to those who hope in him, to the person who seeks Him."
Lamentations 3: 22-24
No comments:
Post a Comment